Monday, December 24, 2007

Saturday December 22


The weather was GORGEOUS today, absolutely perfect for doing nothing but lay by the pool. I had told Sondra last night that I would meet her at the gym this morning at 9 a.m. Who wants to take a guess at whether that happened?? My intentions were all good last night but this morning it was just too much effort. This was truly the laziest day I have had here thus far. I ventured out only once, which was for dinner at the Gingerbread. I’ve only had curry once before in my life and remembered that I actually liked it (very strange concept due the fact that I usually like bland and boring food) so I ordered the chicken curry. It was quite yummy! Highly recommend. I resisted at stopping at the Frangi for a drink on my way back and went home and watched my favorite movie – Legally Blonde. Elle Woods is my idol :)

No comments: